Marcus Harness is an English professional football player. He plays as a winger for League One club Portsmouth.
Passionate about football since childhood, he made his debut for Burton Albion during his teenage years. Also, he played a major role to the win the League Two title for the club in the 2014–15 season.
|Birthday||February 24, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Keep reading this article to know more about the young footballer.
A dream come true and easily the proudest moment of my life to get called up for @faireland 💚 🇮🇪 Disappointed that I missed out on being in the squad last night due to the circumstances but what an incredible experience! #COYBIG pic.twitter.com/2kXdB45oyv
— Marcus Harness (@MarcusHarness) November 19, 2020
10 Facts About Marcus Harness
- Marcus Harness was born on 24 February 1996 in Coventry, England. He is currently 24 years of age and holds a British nationality.
- The British footballer, Harness, is featured by Wikipedia in its contents. The profile has descriptive information with all his achievements listed in detail.
- Further, Marcus Harness is active on social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter. With over 14.1K and 5.5K followers on Instagram and Twitter, his social media handles are verified.
- The rising football athlete has a striking personality and stands tall at a height of 6 feet (1.83 m). Also, he weighs around 70 Kg, relevant to his height.
- Now, moving on to his personal life, Mr. Harness has made sure to keep his life away from any kind of media attention. Thus, it is hard to clarify if he is single, in a relationship, or married to a wife.
- Prior to switching to Burton Albion, Harness was in the youth team at Coventry City. On March 22, 2014, he made his league debut in Burton Albion against Scunthorpe United at Glanford Park. Similarly, he signed a two-year contract with the team in May 2014.
- Coming to his estimated net worth, Marcus has not given any kind of statement on the matter. However, as a professional football player in one of the renowned team, his earnings must be more than sufficient.
- Moreover, Harness joined Northern Premier League on a one-month loan in 2015. Later, in 2017, he joined League Two side, Port Vale, on loan for the 2017–18 season.
- Likewise, Marcus Harness joined League One rivals Portsmouth on July 18, 2019. He signed a three-year deal with Portsmouth for an undisclosed fee.
- Described as a pacey and skillful winger, Marcus had announced his intention to represent the Republic of Ireland in July 2019.