Maria Nohra is an up-and-coming Swedish actress who has made waves on the internet. She is most popularly known for her character Samanda in the hit TV series “Before We Die”. She worked with Maria Richardson, Adam Pålsson, and Magnus Krepper as a cast member in the drama mystery series.
Maria is also popular for the 2020 comedy television series “Måste Gitt- Serien” starring Can Demirtas and Selma Caglar. She presented the role of Sania in one episode of the series created by Abbe Hassan and Ivica Zubak.
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts On Maria Nohra:
- Maria Nohra began her career in movies in 2019 with “Amateurs”. She has appeared in several small roles in movies and series.
- In 2019, Nohra got her big breakthrough in the TV series “Honour”. Furthermore, she played the character of Leyla who appeared almost in every episode.
- Nohra was born to mother Empa Nohra in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. She was raised with her family and siblings.
- Talking about her love interest, she is very secretive about her personal life. She has not mentioned anything about her boyfriend or her past relationships.
- The 27 years old Swedish beauty Maria has worked in numerous series projects, commercials, and advertisements.
- Maria has achieved a huge success in such a short period, however, her bio is not featured on Wikipedia.
- At a young age, Nohra decided to follow her dreams to become an actress. She has been trained in performing arts and acting since then.
- Nohra stands a short height of 5 feet 2 inches. Regardless of her short height, she emerged as a beautiful and talented actress.
- Like other stars, Maria’s credits including her filmography and bio are included on IMDB. Her fans and followers can follow her on Instagram.
- Maria is very close to her sibling’s brother Toni Nohra and sister Henno Nohra. When she is not busy in acting, she loves to spend time with her siblings