Mario Henderson was a footballer who played from the position of the offensive tackle.
|Birthday||October 29, 1984|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet and 7 inches|
Mario played football in National Football League for the team Oakland Rivers. He played for the football team Rivers for four years. He was drafted by the National Football League in the year 2007 by the team Florida State. During his career in NFL, he has started about 28 games and played a total of 44 games.
Sadly, Mario is no more and died when he was only 35 years of age.
10 Facts On Mario Henderson
- Mario Henderson was born on the 29th of October, 1984. He was 35 years of age when he died.
- Henderson was a handsome hunk with a tall height. He stood at a height of about 6 feet and 7 inches. Besides, he had maintained his weight to 151 kg.
- Mario had an estimated net worth of around $4 million. He no doubt had earned some hefty sum of amount as an athlete and footballer.
- No details regarding his wife and relationship status are known. In fact, the news regarding his relationship status is hidden. We do not know if he was married or not.
- Henderson’s family details are also not available. Neither is there any news of his family member found. Moreover, he had always maintained secrecy regarding his family.
- Mario was born and raised in Fort Myers, Florida. So he had American nationality.
- Mario played football at Bishop Verot High School and then from Lehigh Senior School.
- Henderson was drafted to Florida State in NFL. He played football for teams like Utah Blaze, Colorado Ice, Tampa Bay Storms, Virginia Destroyers. and San Diago Chargers.
- Unfortunately, the former NFL player died when he was 35 on the 21st of October, 2020. His cause of death is not yet revealed.
- Mario had 6416 Twitter followers.