Mark Esper is a politician as well as a businessman. He is also known for serving as the United States Secretary of Defence for more than a year starting from July 2019 to 2020.
Quick Facts: Mark Esper Net Worth 2020: How Rich Was Former United States Secretary of Defense?
|Birthday||April 26, 1964|
|Age||56 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Parents||Pauline Reagan and Thomas Joseph Esper|
Mark was also a former lobbyist before he joined the Donald Trump administration. He was also a former infantry officer in the U.S. Army. He has also served at the Army National Guard. He was also a senate after he left military service.
Mark became the 23rd United States Secretary of the Army in 2017.
10 Facts On Mark Esper
- Mark Esper’s birthday is on the 26th of April. He was born in the year 1964 and is 56 years of age in 2020.
- Esper’s details on the weight and the height is not known. Bu from his images provided, he seems to stand at a moderate height with maintained body weight as well.
- Mark has an estimated net worth of about $5 million. Besides, he has about $1 million from the Raytheon compensation plan. So no doubt he has been earning a huge amount of income.
- Esper is a married man. His wife’s name is Leah Esper. The couples married in the year 1989 and have been together for more than three decades.
- Mark is father to three children. His children’s names are Kate Esper, Luke Esper, and John Esper.
- Esper’s parents are Thomas Joseph Esper and Pauline Reagan. His father Thomas was once a member of the Maronite Church.
- Esper belongs to American nationality. He was born and raised in Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
- Mark attended Laurel Highlands High School. Further, he attended the United States Military Academy and completed his bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Mark became the United States Secretary of defense in July 2019. But he was terminated on the 9th of November, 2020.
- Esper has 51.7k Instagram followers and 194k Twitter followers.