The Deputy Director of the Community Health of LA County Department of Health Services Mark Ghaly still lacks a Wikipedia page.
Mark Ghaly is the new Deputy Director of Community Health for the Health Services Department of LA County. His position in Health Community mainly focuses on how community efforts and resources create a better and richer delivery system of health services.
Previously Mark worked as a pediatrician and has recently moved to Los Angeles from San Fransico.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
— CA Public Health (@CAPublicHealth) February 2, 2021
Mark Ghaly Wikipedia
The Deputy Director of LA County is yet to be featured on a Wikipedia page.
According to his bio on Health Grades, he is a pediatrics specialist. In fact, he has experience of about 19 years in the medical field. Before his position as Deputy Director, he worked as the Medical Director at South East Health Center, San Fransico Department of Public Health Clinic.
Mark completed his BA degree in biomedical ethics and biology from Brown University and received his MD and MPH from Harvard University.
Facts On Mark Ghaly
- Mark Ghaly is married to his wife Christina Ghaly. Christina is also from the medical field and is known as the Director of the LA County Department of Health Services.
- Talking about his age, Mark Ghaly may be in his mid-fifties. But the exact birthday detail of the pediatric is still unknown.
- Speaking about his family, Mark has four children with his wife Christina. His parent’s details are yet to be shared.
- Now coming to his income and salary, Mark has yet to reveal his income details for 2021. Likewise, the Politician’s networth in 2021 is under review.
- Dr. Mark is not found on the social networking sites like Instagram or Twitter.
- Mark belongs to the American nationality, coming from the origin of Minneapolis, Minnesota. However, his ethnicity is still unknown.
- Ghaly received his education in biology and biomedical ethics from Brown University. He further attended Harvard Medical School and gained his MD and MPH.