Actor Martin Bayfield’s wife Jane Bayfield is an adventurous outdoor woman.
Jane Bayfield is best known as the wife of Martin Bayfield, an English actor.
Further, she was a participant in the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon, a fundraiser show organized by the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.Quick Facts: Who is Martin Bayfield's Wife Jane Bayfield?
Who is Martin Bayfield’s Wife Jane Bayfield?
Martin Bayfield’s wife Jane Bayfield is actually famous as a celebrity spouse. There isn’t a clear idea about Jane’s professional life as well.
However, after marrying Martin Bayfield, she became popular as his second wife. The actor was previously married to a woman named Helena.
Jane often posts pictures of her husband with funny captions on her Instagram. Keep scrolling to see her post and read some facts about her.
Facts To Know About Jane Bayfield
- Jane Bayfield’s age seems to be around 40-50 years old. However, the exact figure is not available on the internet.
- Martin Bayfield’s wife Jane hasn’t disclosed her height either. Well, at least we know her husband’s height. Her actor husband Martin is 6 feet 10 inches tall.
- Speaking of Jane Bayfield’s net worth, the details are unknown. But, if you wanna know her husband’s income details, he is estimated to be earning a salary of over $100 thousand per year.
- Jane has altogether three step-daughters from her husband’s previous marriage. Their names are Roseanna, Lucy, and Polly. However, we don’t have any details regarding her biological children.
- Jane lives with her family in England and is British by nationality.
- Moreover, she occasionally uploads photos on her Instagram account. As of now, the celebrity spouse has over one hundred followers on her Instagram handle.
- Bayfield also gives information about her charity works through her Instagram posts. Recently, she competed in a fundraiser show named “2020 Virgin Money London Marathon”.
- According to one of her Instagram posts, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer two years ago.