Mary Berg is a Canadian TV personality who is known for hosting Mary’s Kitchen Crush on CTV and also she won MasterChef Canada season 3. She is one of the famous TV personality and best host. She has also hosted many shows on TV.
Let’s learn more about Mary Berg Age, Height, Wiki, Boyfriend, Affairs, Career, tattoo.
10 facts on Mary Berg
- Mary’s birthdate and her age are not disclosed upto now. But by looking at her photographs we can assume she is in her early 30s.
- Following her bio, we can say she lives in Canada so her nationality is Canadian. However, her ethnicity have not been revealed yet. Also, she has not said which religion she follows.
- Mary wants to keep her personal life away from media so she has not said anything about her boyfriend or relationship. So, might be single or might be in a committed relationship.
- Apart from hosting and becoming a good chef she is also a good author and is the author of Author of Kitchen Party.
- Berg was born in Pickering, Ontario. She had lost her father in a car accident when she was 4 years old. Since then she has been cooking for her family and by the age of 13, she was able to cook dinner for her family on her own.
- She completed her bachelor’s degree from Wilfrid Laurier University, double majoring in history and English. After that, she studied a master’s degree in information science from the University of Toronto.
- She became an insurance broker after completing her graduation. Similarly, she was the first female to win MasterChef Canada. Mary left job there in 2016 and began to host different TV shows like Your Morning and The Marilyn Denis Show.
- Currently, Mary lives in Toronto, Ontario. She was Lacto-ovo pescatarian for more than 15 years but now she has started cooking meat at her show.
- She had also won a Canadian Screen Award for Best Lifestyle Series.
- Mary has her account in Instagram where she has more than 35K followers.