Matt Basile is a popular chef and television personality. He is known as the creator of the street food of the brand named Fidel Gastros.
Matt is also a recognized face in the television industry. He is the host of the tv show Rebel Without a Kitchen. He also appears as a guest at programs like Breakfast Television and also at Global Morning. He was also seen in the 2017 reality mini tv series Menu Match-Up.
Basile will be currently seen performing in the other reality show Fridge Wars. This a new television reality show started first from the 27th of February, 2020.
10 Facts on Matt Basile
- Matt Basile’s date of birth is not known. Nor the age of the chef is known. However, looking through his appearances on television, we guess he may be in his mid-thirties.
- The actual details on the height as well as the weight of the chef are not known. However, he seems to stand at a moderate height.
- The net worth details of the chef are under review. His approximate net worth from his food truck and from the television appearances are not yet disclosed.
- Matt may be dating his partner Kyla Zanardi. However, they have not opened up about their relationship status. We have no facts about whether the partners are married or not.
- Basile despite being a television personality has hidden his details on parents and family.
- Matt has not shared details on his educational background.
- Born in Toronto, Basile holds Canadian nationality.
- Before continuing his passion for cooking he worked as a copywriter. However, he quit his job and started following his passion. He ran the pub named Lisa Marie for consecutively six years and is now operating the street food Fidel Gastros.
- Matt is now at the reality show “Fridge Wars” as a performer.
- Basile has 45.8k Instagram followers.