Matthew MacCaull is an actor known for his versatility and ability to embrace any kind of role. Be that as a leading role or supporting, he could bring out the best in the character.
MacCaull has acted in numerous movies and TV shows. To name a few, Heart of America, Supernatural, Motive, Black Fly, Lucifer, Star Trk Beyond, My Wife’s Secret Life, etc. are some of his famous works.
Quick Facts: Matthew MacCaull Wikipedia: Everything To Know About
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Tony MacCaull, Julie MacCaull|
|Siblings||2 (Marc MacCaull, Michelle MacCaull)|
|Married/Single||Dating (Alix Lane)|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Arts with honors from the University of King’s College, classical acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
10 Facts On Matthew MacCaull
- Born in Montreal, Canada, Matthew MacCaull’s age is 42 years old. His full date of birth is 4 April 1978.
- Matthew MacCaull is in a relationship with Alix Lane, also an actor. The two lovebirds upload romantic and lovely pictures of each other on their Instagram handles. Though he has a girlfriend, he has not made her his wife yet.
- There is a Wikipedia dedicated to Matthew MacCaull. Mostly, information about his career and acting movies are mentioned there. Likewise, the actor’s bio is also featured on IMDb.
- As per Net Worth Post, Matthew MacCaull has an estimated collection of $500,000 in net worth.
- Matthew stands 5 feet 11 inches tall that is 1.8 meters and has kept himself fit.
- His family comprises his parents, older brother, and sister. His father’s name is Tony MacCaull and his mother is Julie MacCaull. Similarly, his brother is Marc MacCaull, and his sister Michelle MacCaull Denton, who is already married.
- He was awarded the Best Male Lead Performance at the Leo Awards for the psychological thriller Black Fly, where he portrayed Noel Henson.
- The surprising thing is before trying his luck in the acting field, Matthew used to work as a writer, director, and editor.
- About his educational background, Matthew initially did his Bachelors in English Literature from the University of Alberta. Then, he later headed to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Arts with honors from the University of King’s College in 2003.
- What’s more, the actor also underwent 2 months of intensive training in classical acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).