At the young age of 20, Rapper Mavi is one of hip-hop’s brightest hopes.
Mavi is an American musical artist, singer, and rapper.
He released his first album, Let The Sun Talk, in 2019 on the occasion of his 20th birthday. The album marked his entry into the music industry which was met with a lot of appreciation and admiration.
Further, Mavi’s second album, The End of the Earth, released on February 22, 2021.
Although just two albums old, the rapper is already known for his unique, sonically engineered, and loopy music style.
|Birthday||October 7, 2020|
How Old Is Rapper Mavi?
As of February 2021, Rapper Mavi’s age is 20 years old.
A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, he was born in the year 2000 and celebrates his birthday on the 7th of October.
Facts To Know About Mavi
- Musical artist Mavi seems to stand at a height of over 5 feet 10 inches, judging by his photos. However, his actual height and weight details are not known currently.
- Mavi is yet to be featured on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, several web portals like Pitchfork have recorded some info about his professional and personal life.
- Looking at his career trajectory, Mavi should have earned a net worth ranging a few hundred thousand dollars. But, his verified net worth is yet to made public.
- Further, the singer is also active on Instagram with over 31.8k followers on the platform. He manages the account under the username @mavi4mayor.
- Talking about his family, Mavi’s father was a record producer. Similarly, his grandfather used to play drums. However, there is no information regarding his mother and other family relationships.
- Taking a peek at his Twitter profile, it is confirmed that Mavi had a girlfriend a few years ago. As he has not posted anything since 2015, perhaps the duo has broken up.
- Mavi is originally from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. He holds an American nationality.
- The rapper’s real name is Omavi Ammu Minder. But, he is famous by his stage name, Mavi.
- Currently, Mavi is studying at Howard University, pursuing a career in neuroscience.