Mawada Eladhm is a popular Egyptian social media influencer. She is an Instagram and TikTok star who often posts lifestyle and travel-related content. Recently, Eladhm is making news for being sentenced to jail.
Yes, the lady along with another student Haneen Hossam is charged for making disgraceful and insulting videos. Those acts are considered OK in the western world. But in Egypt, they are considered a crime. That’s why she is sentenced for 2 years in prison.
|Birthday||January 9, 1998|
|Age||22 years old|
|Profession||Social media influencer|
10 Facts on Mawada Eladhm
- Mawada Eladhm is a popular social media star. She rose to fame for her lifestyle and travel posts on Insta and TikTok.
- Eladhm neither has Wikipedia nor her biography is available. But still, the lady is on the news headlines for her arrest due to TikTok videos.
- Mawada is originally from Egypt and her nationality is Egyptian. Her religion is Islam but her ethnicity is not available.
- Eladhm was born on January 9, 1998. As per maths, her age is only 22 years old. Moreover, her sun sign is Capricorn.
- Mawada is a gorgeous woman. She has a decent height and an extremely curvy body. In addition, she has a bright smile and she dyes her hair frequently.
- Eladhm is unmarried and single. Any info about her love life and affairs are not found. But she will definitely find a handsome man in the upcoming years.
- Mawada hails from a prestigious family. She has caring parents and a brother and sister. Alike Eladhm, her siblings are also fun-loving, humorous, and cute.
- Eladhm gained popularity from Instagram. She posts lifestyle photos and videos. As of now, she has amassed 1.6 million followers.
- Likewise, Mawada also has a TikTok account. She posts lip sync, comedy, and dance videos via her account. Moreover, she garners 3.2 million followers on it.
- Eladhm is now sued for her TikTok dance videos. The videos were considered disgraceful and insulting. Thus, she is arrested and jailed for 2 years.