Melissa Butts is an actress, comedian, and editor in the entertainment industry known for Anything for Love, Penn & Teller Tell a Lie, 8, and Buried in the Backyard.
Melissa is well-established in the industry, even as a director and producer. Her latest project was Murder in The Thirst that aired in 2019.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
10 Facts about Melissa Butts
- Melissa Butts was born in 1986 in LA. Currently, her age is 34 years old. The details about her birthday, childhood, and family details are not revealed.
- There is no Wikipedia profile for Melissa Butts. There is a mini-bio in the IMDB profile about her. One can find a few other sites on the internet that have relevant information about Melissa.
- Melissa Butts is chubby in nature. She stands at a height extending 5 feet 4inches tall from the ground. Her appearance is charming on screen.
- There is very little information about Melissa’s personal life in the media. We do not have any information about her relationship status and neither has she ever spoken about a boyfriend. We assume the actress is happy in her private life.
- Melissa is socially active on the internet. She holds a Twitter account and a Youtube account. The Twitter handle has 203 followers & the Youtube handle has 26 subscribers. However, she seems non-existent on Instagram.
- Melissa started her career in the entertainment industry as an actress in early 2007. Her first project was a TV series, The Winner. Her last project in the industry as an actress was Downside of Love that aired in 2020.
- After acting, Melissa also introduced herself as a producer and editor. Her latest project as a producer was Mysterious Ways in 2018 & as an editor was Murder in the Thirst that aired in 2019.
- Butts has earned six credits as an actress, five credits as a producer, and seven credits as an editor.
- Melissa is also famous as a stand-up comedian. She posts her videos on her YouTube channel.
- The Twitter handle of Melissa also introduces herself as a Karaoke Diva.