Mercedes De La Zerda is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in TV series and films like War for the Planet of the Apes, Hemlock Grove, Shot in the Dark, and Motive, to name a few.
She has also written and produced several films. Beginning her career in the early 2000s, she has worked in more than 25 films and has gained a lot of experience from her works. She is also a married woman.
|Name||Mercedes De La Zerda|
|Birthday||October 20, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches Approx.|
|Education||University of British Columbia|
10 Facts on Merceded De La Zerda
- Mercedes De La Zerda was born on the 20th of October 1989 in Vancouver, Canada, and she is currently 30 years old and stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
- One of her first works as an actress was in the TV series named “Cold Squad” which was released in 2001. She only worked in an episode of this series and she played the role of the Nanny.
- She also wrote, directed, and produced the short film titled “H1-KA”. This film was released in 2016.
- Mercedes’ Instagram account “mercedesdelazerda” has been kept private. However, she has 1.1K followers and 107 posts currently.
- The actress attended the University of British Columbia where she obtained her Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in theatre acting.
- Mercedes de la Zerda’s husband’s name is James Greff and the couple has been married since December 11, 2009.
- She has not been active in the film industry for quite some time now. Her latest work was in the movie “Alpha” released in 2018.
- Mercedes has not mentioned much about her family yet. However, we know that her mom is half Swedish half Guatemalan and her dad is Bolivian.
- She also worked as the writer of the short movie “Tetragrammaton” in 2012.
- The talented actress does not have a Wikipedia page.