Nitin Passi is an entrepreneur. He is the founder and owner of a fashion wholesale brand, Missguided which has a net worth in hundreds of millions. The man started all the way from scratch and is one of the successful people in 2020.
Passi started his company from scratch with a loan of 50 K euros from his father. For now, his company has several outlets in Bluewater and Westfield Stratford City.Quick Facts: Nitin Passi
|Birthday||November 22, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (Approx)|
|Net Worth||£250 million|
10 Facts on Nitin Passi
- Nitin Passi is a famous British entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of a fashion brand Missguided.
- Passi has his name on Wikipedia. Along with that, his biography and success stories are available on most of the social sites.
- Nitin was born in Cheshire and raised in Hong Kong and New York. His nationality is British. But his ethnicity is a mix of Indian and Britsh descent.
- Passi’s birthday falls on November 22 and his birth year is 1982. Thus, his age is 37 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Nitin is a man with a dashing personality. He has a tall height of approximately 5 feet 10 inches. However, the body measurements of the man are still not disclosed.
- Passi’s relationship status is not so clear. In 2018, he was engaged to his girlfriend named Naina. But after that, no info about their relationship is revealed.
- Nitin has a lovely family. His grandfather moved to the UK. As of now, he has caring parents and a lovely brother. The man is close to his nieces and nephews.
- Passi attended Cranleigh School. Then, he graduated with a degree in business management from Newcastle University. Finally, he set up his own business.
- Nitin took a loan from his father and founded Missguided. He became successful and now has a net worth of £250 million euros.
- Passi has an Instagram account where he garners 38.8 K followers. He also has a Twitter account but is not much active on it.