Obinwanne Okeke is a Nigerian Businessman based in the United States who is known as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company Invictus.
Furthermore, there has been news circulated recently in the United States that the business got arrested for the fraudulent case in the computer-based operations that is counted to be in millions. And, to add more to this case Okeke has pleaded guilty for the acquisitions he has been arrested to accepting the fact that he has been knowingly and unlawfully involved in the case that involved in the fraudulent based on intrusions with the help of a computer. We have collected a few of the information known about him in the list below.Quick Facts: Obinwanne Okeke
|Birthday||Nov 9, 1987|
Okeke, arrested in the US in August 2019, on Thursday pleaded guilty to $11 million computer and wire fraud charges committed between 2015 and 2019. https://t.co/h0qd6MKzcO #InvictusObi #ObinwanneOkeke #Nigeria
— The Guardian Nigeria (@GuardianNigeria) June 18, 2020
10 Facts on Obinwanne Okeke:
- Obinwanne Okeke is one of the growing Entrepreneurs from Nigeria based in the United States of America.
- Moving on to his private life, he has proposed his longterm girlfriend Oyinye which would have turned soon to his wife if the case wasn’t this way.
- Furthermore, he must have earned well in his career and his net worth is estimated to be in millions although actual numbers are not known.
- About his birth, he was born on November 9, 1987, in Nigeria’s small village and raised there, before moving to the USA.
- From his birthday, we know that he is currently at the age of 32 in the year 2020.
- Despite being famous for his work, he hasn’t got his wiki profile for now.
- As he was born to an African family in Nigeria, his ethnicity is African.
- Talking about his family, he was born in the polygamous family as he is the 17th son of his father although details are not known.
- Also, he was well active in social media which are taken down recently.
- Finally, he was one of the growing businessmen who was mentioned in 30 under 30 by Forbes.