Odessa A’Zion is an actress who rose to prominence for portraying the character of Shannon in the 2019 comedy TV series “Fam”. She starred opposite Nina Dobrev, Tone Bell, and Sheryl Lee Ralph, to name a few.
Odessa has made appearances in several movies and TV series such as “Hell, House”, “Mark, Mary & Some Other People”, and “SuperCool”. She played the role of Madison in “Let’s Scare Julie (2020)”.
|Birthday||June 17, 1999|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Pamela Adlon and Felix O. Adlon|
|Siblings||Gideon Adlon and Valentine Adlon|
10 Facts On Odessa A’zion:
- Odessa A’Zion was born as Odessa Adlon on June 17, 1999, to mother Pamela Adlon and father Felix O. Adlon. She is the age of 21 years old with a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- In 2018, she began dating her boyfriend Jaden Smith who is famed for his movies such as “The Pursuit of Happyness” and “The Karate Kid”. However, they broke up in 2019.
- Adlon landed in Netflix’s drama TV series “Grand Army” which will premiere on October 16, 2020. She acted alongside Amalia Yoo and Maliq Johnson.
- Talking about her family, she has an older sister Gideon Adlon and a younger sister named Valentine Adlon. Her siblings have worked in several movies and TV series as an actress.
- Odessa’s father Felix is a writer and producer popular for “Eat Your Heart Out” and “Salmonbetties”. Her paternal grandfather Percy Adlon is a German director, producer, and screenwriter.
- The “Grand Army” famed actress has become an internet sensation in such a short time. She has amassed over 186k followers on her Instagram account.
- Odessa holds the nationality of both Germany and America. Likewise, her mother Pamela became a citizen of the United Kingdom in January 2020.
- Her movies and series credits are added to IMDB. Despite being a popular actress, she is not on Wikipedia yet.
- Adlon has not revealed her net worth yet. However, her mother has an estimated net worth of around $16 million.
- Odessa is of Jewish and English descent on her mother’s side while German from her father’s side. Her parents got divorced in 2011 when she was 10 years old.