Broadcast Journalist Pat Lalama’s age appears to be in the 60s.
Pat Lalama is a writer and a producer well-known for Volcano (19970, JAG (1995), and Bad Dog! (2010).
According to IMDB, in the early 90s, Pat Lalama was a news anchor for Los Angeles-based KTTV-Fox News.
Before Pat Lalama get famed as a celebrity, she spent many years working as a lead reporter and an anchor in local news.
|Profession||Screenwriter, Journilist, Producer|
|Net Worth||$1.4 Million|
|Husband||Anthony Brooklier (Deceased)|
When her husband was alive, Pat Lalama and her husband resided in Los Angeles along with their children.
She is also fond of dogs and cats. She has two dogs named Angel and Big-ee, and three cats named Kiki, Shadow, and Got Milk.
How Old Is Journalist Pat Lalama?
Looking at her pictures, Pat Lalama’s age appears to be between 55 to 65 years old.
Her exact year has not been disclosed.
But, according to a Twitter post, Pat Lalama’s birthday lies on October 2.
— Pat LaLama (@PatLaLama) February 19, 2021
Interesting Facts About Pat Lalama
- Pat Lalama’s husband Anthony Brooklier died at the age of 70 on the 15th of November, 2016. He was a prominent and polished Los Angeles lawyer.
- Furthermore,Pat Lalama hasn’t yet been featured on Wikipedia despite her fame as a news anchor.
- According to Net Worth Post, Pat Lalama’s total net worth as of 2021 is $1.4 Million.
- Broadcast journalist and screenwriter Pat Lalama’s actual salary has not been disclosed to the public yet. Her salary amount is still under review.
- Talking about Lalama’s family, her parents’ and siblings’ details are not revealed to the public. But, she has five step-sons in her family.
- Pat Lalama has 593 followers on Instagram with 393 posts. She regularly posts under the username @patlablade.
- Likewise, she has 767 followers on Twitter. Her username is @PatLaLama.
- Regarding Pat’s height and weight, her body measurements remain confidential for now.