Singer-songwriter Poppy Ajudha has already earned global recognition by the age of 25. Here, you can learn some unknown facts about her.
Poppy Ajudha is a London-based singer and songwriter. She grew up in a nightclub in south-east London which was owned by her father.
As she was raised in the constant presence of music, she started learning jazz and rocksteady music at the age of 5.
As of now, Poppy runs a YouTube channel where she has attained about 7.92k subscribers. Her songs have garnered thousands of views on the site.
Likewise, her songs are available on several musical platforms including Spotify, SoundCloud, and Apple Music. Some of her notable songs are Love Falls Down, Tepid Soul, Weakness, Spilling Into You, and The Man You Aim To Be.
Ajudha releases her songs from the recording label, High Focus Records. Also, she has opened her studio under her name.
How Old Is Poppy Ajudha?
Poppy Ajudha’s age is 25 years old as of now.
However, her exact date of birth remains hidden from the media.
Facts To Know About Poppy Ajudha
- The official Wikipedia of musician Poppy Ajudha has not yet been published. However, several websites have written some minimal bio of her life.
- Talking about her parents, Poppy was born to a British mother and a St. Lucia-born British father. Their identities are still a secret, though.
- Regarding her ethnicity, she comes from a mixed-race English, Indian, and St Lucian family.
- Poppy has not disclosed any information regarding her boyfriend or romantic life. Thus, it can not be said with absolute certainty if she is single or in a relationship.
- Furthermore, Poppy’s Instagram account has gained more than 25.6k followers and is available under the username @poppyajudha.
- Ajudha is the youngest of the three daughters born to her parents. At the moment, her other sister’s identity is anonymous.
- The musician is active on Twitter. She has been a constant user since 2010.