Praise Nelson is widely known for his appearances in the fifth season of the reality show, Big Brother Naija (BBN). Introducing himself as Mr. Hot Caramel, the cruise/vibes king, and the king of the dance floor, Praise surely made a spot in his viewers’ hearts.
Wanna know more facts about this handsome hunk, Praise Nelson? Then give this article a read.
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
|Siblings||Miracle Nelson, Favour Nelson|
10 Facts On Praise Nelson
- Born in 1992, Praise Nelson is turning 29 years of age pretty soon. His birthday falls on January 30. Also, he hails from Enugu, Nigeria.
- Praise Nelson appears quite tall in his pictures. Nelson’s height must be above 5 feet 8 inches.
- There is no Wikipedia dedicated to Praise nelson but he has been featured on the Wikipedia page of Big Brother Naija.
- The reality star, Praise seems to have a girlfriend as he already has a son with her. Praise did confirm about his child via his social media by sharing adorable pictures of him and his son. But, he has not posted anything about his wife/partner.
- As per the 360 Report, Nelson has accumulated an estimated net worth of $70,000.
- With 841k followers on Instagram, Praise posts mostly about his photoshoots and showcase his classy fashion style. Similarly, he is very active in retweeting on Twitter with 61k followers.
- He is a certified ballroom expert and had his biggest achievement as a winner of the Korean Pop World Festival Changwon in 2015. Moreover, in 2010, Praise also won third place at a national dance competition.
- As per the BBC, the ex-BBN star Nelson shocked his fans because of his entanglement with his housemate Kate Jones aka ka3na. But, Kate responded by rubbishing all those rumors.
- About his family, Praise has not disclosed his parent’s details but he does have siblings named Miracle Nelson and Favour Nelson.
- The reality star is a gym freak and works as a fitness coach and dance instructor.