Quincy Carrier is an actor, director, and writer. In the competitive entertainment industry, he has established himself as a very good actor, writer, and director. Apart from doing these works, he is also seen working as a cinematographer and editor.
‘Crossroads (Brothers)’ and College or the Very Expected Virtue of Ignorance are two of his project where he is seen working as a writer, director, cinematographer, and editor. Whereas on Crossroads (Brothers) he is also seen portraying the character of Matt Chandler. Likewise, he is also seen working as a producer on College or the Very Expected Virtue of Ignorance.
His other ventures as an actor are ‘Room 048 (as John)’, ‘Bridges Burnt, Tables Turnt (as Kirby ‘Curve’ Sparks)’, and ‘Always & 4Ever (as Forensic Officer)’. Though it has just been 3-4 years of him being in the industry he is already a well-known name which he made with his passion and dedication.
10 Facts on Quincy Carrier:
- Quincy Carrier’s age is not known but he is probably in his late thirties currently.
- His height, weight, and other body measurements are all under investigation and the information will be out very soon.
- @worst_take is the Instagram account he usees and he has gained nearly 535 followers there.
- The estimated net worth of Quincy is currently being reviewed.
- We can find most of his information on IMDb as there is no Wikipedia page yet made for him.
- We do not know if he is someone’s boyfriend because there have not been any posts about his girlfriend on his various social media accounts.
- Quincy Carrier is an actor who has appeared in some popular movies and television series like ‘College or the Very Expected Virtue of Ignorance’, ‘Crossroads (Brothers)’, ‘Always & 4Ever’, etc.
- Apart from being just an actor, he seems to be very interested in football and he even runs his own talk show on his official YouTube channel.
- Apart from Instagram and YouTube, we can find him on Facebook and Twitter too.
- Quincy is originally from Cleveland, Ohio, and thus, we can call him an American.