Rachel Shukert is an actress, playwright, producer, and writer who is known for her work in different genres such as fiction, non-fiction, biography, screenplay, and poetry.
Rachel is popular for her work in Red Band Society (2014), Huge in France (2019), You’re Killing Me as Gretchen in 2015. She is the producer and writer of the Netflix dramedy series titled Glow.
|Birthday||May 3, 1980|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inch|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Theater|
— Rachel Shukert (@RachelShukert) August 21, 2020
10 Facts On Rachel Shukert:
- Rachel Shukert was born on May 3, 1980, in Omaha, Nebraska. As of 2020, she is of age 40 years old with an average height of 5 feet 5 inches.
- Rachel has been captivated by the charm of Hollywood since her childhood. So, she decided to work in the film industry and TV series.
- Shukert completed her high school diploma from Omaha Central High School located in Omaha, Nebraska. She later moved to New York to pursue her education.
- Rachel matriculated at New York University and graduated from Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater.
- Rachel runs the Netflix rebooted show “The Baby-Sitters Club” which is adapted from Ann M. Martin’s best-selling series.
- Shukert published her first book in 2008 which was an autobiographical essay collection titled Have You No Shame?. She also wrote another book “Everything Is Going To Be Great”.
- Rachel also worked in Television series such as Supergirl (2015), and Cursed (2020). As a playwright, she has written the Starstruck YA series.
- Shukert has grown up in fear of being killed by Nazis along with her family in their home in Omaha. She had a difficult time struggling with an eating disorder in her childhood.
- Rachel currently resides in Los Angeles, California with her husband. She is not very active on Instagram.
- Rachel has cemented her roots in the TV industry and movies. She has over 10 credits on IMDB but her bio is not included on Wikipedia.