Ralf Rangnick is a football manager and director of football. He was also a former football player who used to play as a Defensive midfielder. He is from Germany.
|Birthday||June 29, 1958|
|Profession||Football Manager, Sporting Director|
|Children||David Rangnick, Kevin Rangnick|
He is among those few influential managers in the world. While he was in University he was a player who played as a defensive midfielder. He started his career as a manager in 1983.
To date, he has managed over 10 teams. He has a lot of experience in managing teams and he is one of the famous managers a team can have. He also used to serve as the head of sport at Red Bull. His biography is available on Wikipedia from where we can get detailed information about his career and his life.
10 Facts About Ralf Rangnick:
- Ralf Rangnick was born on June 29, 1958, and he is currently 62 years of age.
- We can find him on Wikipedia as his information is all available there.
- He seems to be a married man and the name of his wife is Gabriela Rangnick.
- His current salary in RB Leipzig is approximately $3.5 million making him the highest-paid sporting director in Bundesliga.
- He is of German nationality as he was born in Backnang, Germany and his ethnicity is white.
- He is professionally called a football manager who previously served as the sporting director of Red Bull GmbH.
- Very recently, he terminated his contract with Red Bull as he wants to return to football coaching once again.
- Talking about his family, he shares two children with his wife. They are David Rangnick and Kevin Rangnick.
- His height is considered to be approximately 5 feet and 11 inches.
- Ralf coached the popular German team, RB Leipzig, in the 2018-19 season. His biography is available on Wikipedia where there is detailed info about him.