Rana Hussein is known as the second eldest daughter of Saddam Hussein. Currently, she is in Jordan.Quick Facts: Where Is Rana Hussein? Second-eldest Daughter of the Former President of Iraq, Saddam Hussein and Wife Sajida Talfah
|Birthday||July 25, 1969|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Parents||Saddam Hussein And Sajida Talfah|
Rana’s father Saddam is the former president of Iraq. Her mother is Sajida Talfah. She has 4 siblings in her family 3 sisters and 1 brother.
Rana has been living in Jordan since 2003 after king Abdullah granted Hussien’s family asylum.
10 Facts on Rana Hussein
- Rana Hussein was born on the 25th of July 1969. She is 50 years old now in 2020.
- Rana has a height of an average Iraq people. Her weight and body measurement details are unavailable.
- Neither the net worth of her is known nor her income details. In fact, her source of income is also not available. However, she spent her childhood as the daughter of the President of Iraq.
- Rana was a married woman. She was married to Saddam Kamel al-Majid. However, her husband is no more. The couples were married in the year 1986. However, her husband was killed in 1996 by her own clan members declaring him as a traitor.
- Hussein has 4 children with her husband Saddam Kamel.
- Rana is the daughter of Saddam Hussein. Her mother is the first wife of Saddam Hussein named as Sajida Talfah. She is the second eldest daughter of Hussein’s family.
- Hussien had 4 siblings, 2 sisters, and 2 brothers. However, her brothers Uday Hussein and Qusay Hussein are no more and assassinated in 2003. Her sisters are Raghad Hussein and Hala Hussein.
- Rana along with her elder sister Raghad was kept in a house arrest by her brother Uday Hussein accusing them to be involved to assassinate him.
- Both Rana and Raghad’s husband was killed by their clan members even after their father Saddam Hussein granted his pardon.
- Rana is alive and is living in Jordan asking asylum for her family from King Abdullah.