Renate Reinsve also is known as Renate Hansen Reinsve is a Norwegian movie and theatre actress. She has worked in numerous movies and television series including “Welcome to Norway”, Hvite Gutter”, and “Best: Før”.
Renate is best known for her lead role as Silje in the 2018 short comedy-drama “Dog Eat Dog”. She starred opposite André Sørum, Eili Harboe, and Vebjørn Enger. Likewise, her recent credits include “X” and “The Worst Person In The World”.
|Birthday||November 24, 1987|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts On Renate Reinsve:
- Renate Reinsve won the Hedd Award for her portraying the character of a teacher. She was awarded in the category of the Best Actress in 2014 for her role in “Visit of an Old Lady”.
- At an early age, Reinsve found her love and passion for acting and arts. Moreover, she began her training in different theaters.
- Renate attended the Norwegian Theater Academy where she worked in numerous theater productions. After graduation, she decided to pursue her career in the movies and acting industry.
- As a sophomore of theater academy, she made her debut in theater projects at Trøndelag Theater. She landed in her first-ever performance in “Peer Gynt”.
- Reinsve was born on November 24, 1987, in Nedre Eiker, Norway. The 32 years old actress holds the nationality of Norway.
- In 2011, Renate starred in the movie “Oslo, 31 August” which helped her to gain her norms and fame. Likewise, she worked in other movies such as “Wilderness”, “Orheim Company”, and “Phoenix”.
- Renate joined Instagram in December of 2016. Moreover, she has obtained 4.2k followers on her Instagram account.
- Moving on to her love life, she has managed to keep her husband low profile despite being such a popular actress.
- Reinsve’s bio, movies, and TV series credits are available on Wikipedia. Furthermore, her credits are added to IMDB.
- With a height of 5 feet 10 inches, Renate has been trained and excelled at skills such as stage combat, swimming, horseback riding, and many others