Richard Kay is the daily correspondent who worked at the Daily Mail. Daily Mail is probably the most viewed and biggest news portal in the UK for generations. Kay was one of the most reputed journalists in the UK as well.
Now, Kay has bid farewell to the biggest News Portal. He had been working in the company for 10 years and finally signed off with his well-deserved retirement.Quick Facts: Richard Kay
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
— CCB (@mammaham) November 18, 2019
10 Facts on Richard Kay
- Richard Kay was probably born around the mid-70s. In the year 2020, he is around 62 years old.
- Kay has his own page separated on Wikipedia from others who share his exact name. Sadly, there is no information or article published on the page.
- “Farewell after ten years worth of society scoops” was the very last article or column, he wrote before his retirement.
- Kay, after decade worth of his hard work, retired in 2014. At the time he was 56 years old.
- Kay is happily married and has raised his kids by now. However, as a caring parent and a guardian, he has maintained privacy among all his wife and family members.
- Richard is also a well-knowned acquaintance with Prince Harry and Queen Elizabeth. He was also present in the prince’s wedding as can be seen in the pictures.
- Like many other people, Kay is smart about his finance and lives a humble life. Thus, not giving any statistics to base his net worth on.
- According to the DailyMail, Kay’s place was handed over to Sebastian Shakespeare as a successor, who also ran the London’s Dairy Business.
- Kay has an approximate height of 5 feet and 7 inches according to his picture appearances.
- Kay does not have an Instagram account and is neither active on Facebook or Twitter. There have not been many updates on him since his retirement.