Roger Burnley is an English businessman and the Chief Executive Officer of supermarket retailer ASDA. He succeeded Sean Clarke and was promoted as the CEO in 2018.
Prior to that, Burnley was a retailer and operation director at the UK’s second-largest chain of supermarkets, Sainsbury. Here are some facts you guys must know about Roger Burnley.
10 Facts About Roger Burnley
- How Rich Is ASDA CEO In 2021? Roger Burnley’s net worth is still under review. According to some sources, the average salary of a supermarket retail executive is around $209,628. As Roger has been CEO of ASDA for over two years, he probably earns much more than that.
- Roger Burnley is married to his wife Lucy Burnley. The couple has been married for a few years and still together.
- The British businessman Roger Burnley was born in June of 1966 in Dewsbury, Yorkshire, England. As of now, he is 54 years old by age.
- Despite spanning three decades in different roles, Roger Burnley remained committed to his hometown and still resides in Yorkshire with his family. He and his wife are blessed with two children. However, Roger has not shared much about his parents and other family members.
- According to Wikipedia, Roger Burnley attended Heckmondwike Grammar School. His short wiki and bios are also available online.
- Prior to joining, ASDA, Roger Burnley was Sainsbury’s retail and operation director. Sainsbury is the second largest chain supermarket in the United Kingdom.
- Speaking of Roger Burnley’s education, he holds a degree in geography from Bournemouth University. After graduation, he started his career as a graduate trainee with B&Q.
- Roger Burnley is a huge football fan and lifelong supporter of Huddersfield Town A.F.C.
- The 54 years old CEO Roger Burnley is available on Instagram and goes by the name @rogerburnley.asda. As of January 2021, he has 7.4k followers and 308 posts.
- When Roger finds spare time from work, he often goes cycling, snowboarding, sailing, and running.