Ronna McDaniel is the Chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC). She has also served as the former Chair of the Michigan Republican Party.
Ronna is best known for her work as RNC Chair and fundraising to support President Donald Trump. She has been part of Trump’s 2020 campaign and put many Trump campaign affiliates and workers on the RNC payroll.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||March 20, 1973|
|Parents||Scott Romney and Ronna Stern|
|Children||Nash McDaniel and Abigail McDaniel|
|Education||B.A. in English|
It is truly elitist for Joe Biden to threaten to shut the entire country down.
That may be easy for Hollywood celebrities and privileged politicians, but millions of Americans need to go to work and live their lives.
We can balance that reality with health and safety. pic.twitter.com/e9ugS0GfKC
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) August 23, 2020
10 Facts On Ronna McDaniel:
- Ronna McDaniel was born as Ronna Romney on March 20, 1973, in Austin, Texas, United States. As of 2020, she is of age 47 years old.
- Ronna was born to father Scott Romney and mother Ronna Stern. Her father is a well-established lawyer in the state of Michigan and an American Republican politician while her mother is a former host of the radio talk show.
- Ronna is one of the five children of her parents. Her grandfather George W. Romney served as Michigan Governor for three-terms.
- McDaniel’s mother Ronna Stern, and grandmother Lenore Romney both ran for the U.S. Senate in 1996 and 1970 respectively.
- Ronna completed her high school education at Lahser High School in Bloomfield Township, Michigan. She matriculated at Brigham Young University and received an undergraduate degree in English.
- Ronna tied the knot with Patrick McDaniel. She and her husband are blessed with two children named Nash McDaniel and Abigail McDaniel.
- McDaniel’s bio can be found on Wiki including information about her career, family, and personal life. She is very active on Twitter.
- Ronna served as a production manager at SRCP Media in her early career. She also worked at Staffing firm Ajilon as a manager and Mills James Production Company as a business manager.
- In 2014, McDaniel was elected to the Republican National Committee (RNC) as a Michigan representative. She became a candidate to chair the RNC after the presidential election in 2016.
- Ronna resides in her house in Northville, Michigan with her husband and children. Her estimated net worth is not revealed yet.