Sebastian Korda is an American tennis player who is become a tennis sensation at a very young age. He gained popularity after he won the junior title at the 2018 Australian Open. He has been playing tennis from the age of 9 and is set to become one of the best in the business.
Since he comes from a family of players, it was easier for him to get into sports. His father, being a former tennis player, was the inspiration and also a coach to him. He is a very well trained and hard-working player with a very fair and competitive mindset.
|Birthday||July 5, 2000|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
10 Facts on Sebastian Korda
- Sebastian Korda is an American tennis player who is the winner of the junior title at the 2018 Australian Open.
- He was born on July 5, 2000, and is just 20 years old now.
- Sebastian is a very tall player with a height of 6 feet 5 inches.
- He was born to the former Australia Open champion and former Czech tennis players Petr Korda and mother Regina Rajchrtová, also a tennis player.
- Sebastian Korda has not revealed any information about his dating life. We will update as soon as there is any information.
- Tennis players make a lot of money and Korda, being a tennis player has a net worth of about $30 million. However, this is not verified.
- Sabastian initially played ice hockey and was very interested in the sport. Later, he decided to change his focus to tennis as his father was a former tennis player.
- Korda made his ATP main draw debut at the 2018 New York Open. However, he lost in the first round.
- According to his Wikipedia bio, he has two sisters Jessica and Nelly who are both golf professionals.
- Korda is active on Instagram and Twitter. He has gained 16.6k followers on Instagram so far.