Shallon Lester is a New York-based Youtuber and writer. She used to work as Star Magazine’s deputy editor.
|Birthday||January 23, 1981|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
The job of the elite writer Shallon is to write about celebrities. Certainly, people love the way she writes. As of 2020, her subscribers on YouTube have also increased rapidly as she is updating her content regularly.
Moreover, as Shallon deals with celebrity gossips, she frequently gets rolled up in controversies as well. Most of the time, she is seen writing racial comments against k-pop stars including BTS as well.
At that time, she had to face a lot of hatred as well. Besides a celebrity writer, she also is a published author. Some of her books have done good business in the industry.
View this post on Instagram
I’m your huckleberry…in this EPIC jacket from @customfit.creations! The owner (and my friend 🥰) @veronicayvonne_ works with you to find a killer tee to incorporate into the perfect jacket. I told V I wanted something for Montana, she knows I’m a huge Doc fan—my future son will be named Holliday—and helped craft this. I’ve not yet begun to defile myself! Go create your custom look, you’re a daisy if you do 🌵 . . (Photo: @nik.hardiman)
10 Facts On Shallon Lester
- Born on January 23, 1981, American writer Shallon Lester is 39 years old. Her zodiac sign according to sources is Aquarius.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia profile. But, there isn’t a lack of details about her internet.
- Shallon rose to fame after working for a reputed celebrity news magazine “Star Magazine”. She writes about trending celebrities.
- The writer gets caught up in controversies quite often because of her inappropriate comments against K-Pop stars.
- She stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. And, has a weight of 58kg.
- Well, she is happy living with her husband Joel Lindpere. And, she has never talked about her previous relationships and boyfriends openly.
- Besides a writer, she also writes books. Until now, she is popular for “Exes and Ohs” and “Hot Mess”.
- Likewise, she is a budding YouTuber with an increasing subscriber number of over 300 thousand.
- Also, she is popular on Instagram. She has 80k followers.
- Shallon hasn’t revealed about her family.