Famous beauty vlogger Shalom Blac is also a burn survivor who inspires today’s generation with her creative makeup blogs on her Youtube channel.
Shalom first ventured into makeup out of self-consciousness from the residual scars. Little did she know, she became an overnight sensation. People were not only amazed at her incredible beauty expertise but also appalled by her bravery and confidence.
With 1.55 million subscribers, Shalom continues to inspire people with her beauty vlogs, makeup artistry, and off-screen philanthropy.
|Birthday||October 27, 1995|
|Profession||You Tuber, Beauty Blogger|
|Married/Single||Dating (Michael Seaton Jr.)|
10 Facts On Shalom Blac
- According to Famous Birthdays, Shalom Blac has a boyfriend named Michael Seaton Jr. He was featured in one of her video content.
- As of yet, it is unclear whether Shalom Blac has tied the knot with her sweetheart or not. Until that confirmation comes, Michael Seaton Jr. can’t be referred to as her husband.
- Shalom Blac was born on October 27, 1995, in Nigeria, which makes her 25 years of age. According to her birth month, she belongs to the zodiac sign, Scorpio.
- What happened to Shalom Blac? She is indeed a burn victim. At the age of nine, she suffered a horrendous hot oil accident that changed her life forever. She was immediately flown to the United States, where she received multiple correction surgeries.
- Speaking about her finances, Box Clue reports that the beauty artist and famous YouTuber has an estimated net worth of $300,000.
- Moving on to her family, Blac grew up alongside a sister whose name is yet undisclosed. Her sister also suffered the same fate during that terrible accident. It left them severely burnt all over the upper body and face.
- As Shalom was born and brought up in Nigeria, she belongs to Nigerian nationality.
- Her popularity and inspirational story have attracted tremendous followings on her social media. On Instagram, she currently has about 769k followers.
- A fellow Instagram star named Huda Kattan helped Blac’s story reach a broader audience on the web.
- It was Kandee Johnson who inspired Shalom Blac to begin her independent YouTube channel. Also, she learned in-depth about makeup by watching other YouTubers.