Shelley Adelson is a family member who is mostly known as the daughter of the late businessman Sheldon Adelson.
Shelley’s father Sheldon was a businessman and investor. Besides, he was a philanthropist, political donor, and oligarch. He was known to be the founder as well as the Chief Executive officer of the corporation named Las Vegas Sands.
Sadly, Shelley’s father Sheldon Adelson is no more and died due to complications related to his treatment for non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (approx)|
|Parents||Sheldon Adelson, Miriam Adelson|
|Siblings||Mitchell Adelson, Gary Adelson|
10 Facts On Shelley Adelson
- Shelley Adelson is mostly known as Sheldon Adelson’s daughter.
- Sheldon Adelson’s daughter Shelley Adelson maybe around 40 to 50 years of age in 2021. However, she has yet to reveal her exact age and birthday information.
- Though Shelley Adelson is famous as Sheldon Adelson’s daughter, she is yet to be dedicated to a Wikipedia page like her father.
- Talking about her family, her father is Sheldon Adelson and her mother is Miriam Adelson. Shelley is known to be adopted by Sheldon and his first wife Sandra Adelson.
- Shelley has a brother named Gary Adelson. She also had a brother named Mitchell Adelson. However, Mitchell is no more and died of a drug overdose in the year 2005.
- Shelley was previously married and had a husband. Her ex-husband is Richard Heller. But, they separated after some time. Richard is a businessman who worked as the President of the Sand Expo & Convention Center.
- Adelson was born and raised in the United States. So, she has American nationality.
- Shelley’s father Sheldon was a well-known American businessman, philanthropist, oligarch, political donor, and investor.
- Sheldon is known as the founder of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation.
- Unfortunately, Sheldon died on the 11th of January 2021 because of complications while in the treatment of the disease non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The news of his death was confirmed by the Las Vegas Sands press release on January 12, 2021.