Sicelo Buthelezi is a tv actor. Along with being a tv actor, he is also a musician. He is from Tembisa, Gauteng. It is known that he started to develop an interest in acting when he was studying in grade 10.
|Birthday||March 20, 1985|
|Married/Single||Dating Girlfriend: Ntando Duma Mthombeni|
|Education||Ingqayizivele High School|
After he developed an interest in acting he joined a local theater from where he started to learn new techniques and new skills. As a result of joining the local theater, he became a good actor and also got a chance to enhance his skills. He currently works at Market Theatre Laboratory.
He is seen portraying the role of the son ( Teddy) of an alcoholic mother (Zodwa). After he started to portray the role of Teddy he gained a lot of recognition and love from people. Being a famous actor he has been able to maintain his personal life private far away from the public.
10 Facts on Sicelo Buthelezi:
- Sicelo Buthelezi was born on March 20, 1985, and thus, he is currently 35 years of age.
- We have not been informed about his height as well as weight until now.
- There is no Wikipedia page for him but his information can be found in the Student Room.
- Currently, he has been dating his girlfriend whose name is Ntando Duma Mthombeni.
- The estimated net worth of Sicelo is currently under investigation and it will be published very soon.
- Sicelo Buthelezi is an actor who also calls himself a musician.
- Talking about his nationality, Sicelo is a South African as he was born in Tembisa, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- He can be found active on Instagram, Twitter, and also on Facebook.
- He had completed his high school studies from Ingqayizivele High School.
- Nothing is known about his parents currently and we are also not informed whether he shares any siblings or not.