Sid Phoenix is an actor best known for his work in the Academy award-nominated film “Florence Foster Jenkins” alongside Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant. In 2019, he landed a lead role in sci-fi-thriller “Dark Encounter” as Billy Anderson. He also played an important character, Siegfried Sassoon, in the 2018 film “The Burying Party” which was a critically acclaimed project.
He was born in London to a French father and American mother. However, his parents raised him primarily in Brazil. In 2007, he returned to London to study acting in “The Poor School“.
10 Facts on Sid Phoenix
- Sid Phoenix is not on Wikipedia as of yet. However, we do hope to provide some unknown facts about the actor to our readers.
- His short biography is available on IMDb. Even though he has worked on critically acclaimed movies he still hasn’t secured enough media coverage.
- The actor hasn’t shared the details relating to his age and date of birth. His appearance suggests his age be somewhere in the late-20s.
- Sid appears to have a tall height. The exact detail on the same is yet to surface. He has a lean physique which perfectly compliments his tall stature.
- Born in London to an American mom and French dad, his true nationality is sort of debatable. All that is known is that the actor is primarily based in London.
- Information relating to his romantic life also remains very much confidential. It is unknown as to whether the young lad has a girlfriend or not.
- Unlike many actors his age, he does not seem to be a social media-friendly person. On Instagram, he has acquired 731 followers only.
- Likewise, he has rather fewer followers on Twitter too. Besides, he is not much of an active user either.
- According to the net worth post, the actor has estimated earnings of $600,000 as of 2020.
- In addition to working as a full-time actor, he also happens to be a writer for “The New Establishment”.