Sips from Twitch is an entertaining Minecraft player who live-streams his gameplay on platforms like Twitch, YouTube, etc.
|Name||Sips (Chris Lovasz)|
|Birthday||5th June 1980|
Sips is a video games lover. He started playing games during his childhood for fun. He didn’t think of becoming a game influencer at that time.
Even though he grew up, he played games when he was free. That’s when Twitch came into the scene.
He created a Twitch account and played his games and showcased it to people through the platform.
Eventually, people started watching his streams, found it entertaining, and started following him.
As an esports player, he has represented his country in major tournaments.
Wow, feel so lucky. Can't believe how poggers this gift from @Twitch is. I've gone from pepega to easy clap in 3 boxes. PepeHands i cant believe i've finally made it angelthump kek double you lol. I'm not monka wonka anymore, i'm pogchamp pic.twitter.com/xlA5w8LeFf
— sips (@Sips_) November 16, 2020
Until now, he is known for playing games like Minecraft, Orcs Must Die, etc.
10 Facts On Sips
- Do you know the story behind his IGN name Sips? Well, I too don’t know. Anyway, his real name is Chris Lovasz.
- He is a known streamer on Twitch and a content creator on YouTube. He plays many games as his wish and presents him to his massive audience.
- Most of the time, he is seen streaming Minecraft with a fellow streamer Sjin. Besides, he also loves to play Towns, Orcs Must Die, Prison Architect, etc.
- He is the co-founder of a dirt production company named SipsCo in the game Minecraft with his gamer friend Sjin.
- Chris doesn’t have a Wiki profile which gathers all the details about him. Thus, we are here for you.
- Esports player Sips was born on June 5, 1980. That makes his age 40 years presently.
- He is a family man. His beautiful wife’s name is Claudine. And, he is blessed with a son as well.
- His net worth is a secret to date.
- Twitch star with 455 thousand followers is a member of the team Yogscast.
- He doesn’t have an Instagram account.