Footballer Phil Jagielka’s brother Stephen Jagielka died at the age of 43 due to unknown reasons. Let’s find more about his wife, family, and personal life.
Stephen Jagielka was a former British football player. He started his career in Stoke city. Gradually, he moved on to play for Shrewsbury Town.
He was popularly known for his 23 goals in his entire 207 appearances between 1997 to 2003 for the club.
The footballer saw success and failure closely during his life span and was an inspiration to aspiring footballers.
So, if want to know more about Stephen Jagielka, read along. Here’s what we know.
|Siblings||Phil, Barbara, Nichola|
Stephen Jagielka Wife
There is no information available regarding Stephen Jagielka’s wife.
As the footballer was a private person and liked keeping his personal life away from the media, he might have been dating his mystery girlfriend which the media was unaware of.
STEPHEN JAGIELKA – TRIBUTE TO THE FORMER SHREWBURY TOWN FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO HAS DIED AGED 43https://t.co/d8RB8Me2rD#stephenjagielka #tribute #shrewsburytown @telfordutd @shrewsweb @ShrewsFamily @The_Bladesman @stokecity @accringtonstan @SheffieldUnited @EllesRangers_FC
— mp tributes (@mptributes) March 17, 2021
Facts To Know About Stephen Jagielka
- Stephen Jagielka was the brother of a famous footballer Phil Jagielka, who is 38 years old. They both played for opposite clubs for one season but never played against each other.
- Talking about Stephen’s family, he had 2 sisters, Barbara Jagielka and Nichola Jagielka. There is no information available regarding his parents.
- The cause of Jagielka’s death is not known as of now. Nobody has come out to clear the burning curiosity around the former footballer’s death.
- The net worth of Stephen is still under review. His main source of income was his career in football. Nevertheless, Jagielka seems to have earned well enough during his lifespan.
- The former Shrewsbury Town player was born on 10th March 1978 in Sale, England, and was 43 years old at the time of his death.
- Coming to Stephen’s social media presence, he was not on any of it. This can conclude his love for privacy and private life.