Steven Marshall is a renowned Australian politician. He is the Premier of South Australia and he is a member of the liberal party since 2010.
Marshall started his career as a managing director of the family-owned business, Marshall Furniture. His company won a small national prize as well. Later on, he became active in the Australian business sectors.
However, Steven joined politics in 2010 by being a member of the liberal party. He won the parliamentary seat from Norwood. In addition, he stood up in the 2018 state election and became a Premier on March 22.
Quick Facts: Steven Marshall Age, Wife, Children and Family Facts - Premier of South Australia from Liberal Party
|Birthday||21 January 1968|
|Parents||Tony Marshall, and Barbara Marshall|
|Married/Single||Divorced : Sue|
|Education||South Australian Institute of Technology|
10 Facts on Steven Marshall
- Steven Marshall is a well-known politician. Additionally, he is a Premier of South Australia from liberal party.
- The politician definitely has a Wikipedia. Also, his bio details are available on various online sites.
- Moving on, Marshall was born in Adelaide, Australia. Thus, he is of Australian nationality.
- Considering age, Steven is only 52 years old. He was born in the year 1968 but celebrates his birthday on the 21st of January.
- As a matter of fact, Marshall looks handsome. He has a decent physique with a complementing height and weight.
- Steven is currently single. Previously, he was married to a gorgeous woman, Sue. They have two adult children as well.
- Marshall’s parents are Tony and Barbara Marshall. His father, Tony had a business, Marshall Furniture which was passed to Steven in 1997.
- Coming to education, Steven is an MBA graduate of Durham University. Prior to that, he studied business at the University of South Australia.
- Marshall started his political career in 2010. For now, he is a Premier of South Australia. In addition, he has a salary of $401,252.
- Steven is present on social media sites. He has 17 K followers on Instagram and 33 K followers on Twitter.