American journalist Sunlen Serfaty is known for being the congressional contributor for CNN. From looking over various political acts to dealing with the 2016 Presidential election, the news reporter has done it all.
With an Emmy award in one hand, Sunlen Serfaty is taking her news reporting career to a whole new level. Keep on reading to find out more details about the CNN news reporter.
|Birthday||April 6, 1981|
|Parents||William Miller, Denise Miller|
|Husband||Alexis Leigh Serfaty|
|Children||Roosevelt Jolie Serfaty|
|Education||George Washington University|
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 1, 2020
10 Facts On Sunlen Serfaty
- Although Sunlen Serfaty has covered major news on television, she is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- After meeting each other several times and going on a few dates, Sunlen Serfaty married Alexis Leigh Serfaty on August 3, 2013. Before tying the knot with Alexis, Sunlen Serfaty identified herself as Sunlen Mari Miller.
- Born on April 6, 1981, Sunlen Serfaty is currently at the age of thirty-nine.
- Talking about her social media account, the news reporter has a private Instagram account where she shares intimate pictures with her beloved ones.
- With a very well maintained body, the blonde beauty has a height of 6 feet.
- Sunlen comes from a family who shares similar professional backgrounds. Her father, William Miller, is a commercial arbitrator. Likewise, her mother, Denise Miller, is a marketing communications manager.
- The political journalist graduated from George Washington University majoring in International Affairs.
- Four years after getting married, Sunlen and her husband Alexis welcomed their baby girl, Roosevelt Jolie Serfaty. The couple has kept the rest of the details private as of now.
- Before landing the role as a journalist in CNN, Sunlen was a local assignment reporter at a local press.
- In 2009, the 39-years-old journalist started working for ABC where she covered the news of the White House. After covering President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign, Sunlen was awarded an Emmy award.