Susan Streit was the wife of the late Country Legend Jerry Jeff Walker. He was one of the singers, songwriters who revolutionized the country’s genre of music. Susan also acted as the manager of her late husband who passed recently on October 23, 2020.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Husband||Jerry Jeff Walker|
10 Facts on Susan Streit
- Susan Streit was born in the year 1948, in Dallas, Texas. Her birthday is not known in the public domain, we will update you as soon as it does.
- As of 2020, she is 72 years of age. According to the public sources, she is known to be doing well and healthy with the exception of her scathing loss.
- Jerry and Susan were met long before, Jerry made a name for himself. According to our sources, they tied the knot in 1947 after years of dating.
- Though her husband had a major career, she was not less preponderant either. She worked in politics as an aide to the Texas Congressman Charlie Wilson.
- As above mentioned, Jerry and Susan were husband and wife for the longest time until his departure. The couple also had two children, Django Walker, who is also a country singer, and Jessi Jane.
- Her husband Jerry was diagnosed with Throat Cancer since he announced it publicly in 2017.
- Is She Still Alive? Yes, she is alive and healthy to this date. Her husband is the departed one. However, the cause of death is still not revealed.
- Susan herself does not own a Wiki of her own. But her bio can be seen featured on sites including FactFiles.
- In terms of her net worth, there is not an individual evaluation dedicated to her. However, her husband was financially estimated to be worth $3 Million USD.
- Unfortunately, Susan is not available on any of the social media sites.