Tabitha Holbert is an American actress, producer, and CEO of a yoga company named “BoHo Yoga”. Growing in a small town, Tabitha Holbert suffered from domestic violence.
At the age of 16, Tabitha was about to give up her life and her education but a teacher in her school discovered her talent for acting and helped her with the school fees.
Soon, Tabitha Holbert understood giving up was not a solution and tried different ways of healing. That’s when she found yoga. With the recovery of her childhood wounds, Tabitha Holbert slowly began acting.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1.6 million|
|Education||State University of New York|
In 2011, Holbert auditioned for the famous TV series “Law and Order: SVU” and landed a big role. She acted in the TV series from 2011 to 2017. Besides that, she was seen in the TV series “Blue Bloods”
10 Facts On Tabitha Holbert
- Tabitha Holbert was born and raised in Texas by her parents.
- The actress’s age count has reached 34 years. But, we are unknown about her birthdate for now.
- Tabitha Holbert lacks a Wikipedia bio but has a well-written IMDb page with 7 credits as an actress.
- Coming to her physical attributes, Tabitha Holbert has a well-maintained body with a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- Is Tabitha Holbert married? Well, the actress has never really revealed her relationship status or talked about her husband on public platforms.
- Talking about her presence on social media, Tabitha Holbert is not available on any social media, including Instagram. However, she has a Facebook account.
- After graduating and practicing yoga for a few years, Tabitha opened a company named BoHo Yoga.
- For her educational background, Tabitha graduated from the State University of New York.
- Coming to her earnings, Tabitha Holbert has maintained a net worth of $1.6 million as per Net Worth Post.
- Currently, Tabitha resides in Brooklyn.