Terry Saban is best known as the wife of a famous American football coach, Nick Saban.
Since 2007, he has been serving as the head football coach at the University of Alabama. The couple first met at the 4-H science camp as seventh graders but only began dating after Nick went to “Kent State”. Married for over 49 years, Terry is considered instrumental in Nick’s professional life.
Apart from being a celebrity spouse, Terry works as a teacher and philanthropist. She is also the co-founder of Nick’s non-profit organization. She assists Nick with all of his work-related calls and emails and at times, also gets involved with recruiting players.
She is known to have contributed majorly to her husband’s professional decisions.
|Birthday||January 15, 1952|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Paul Eugene Constable, Linda Jean Constable|
|Siblings||Tina, Tracy, Jamie|
10 Facts On Terry Saban
- A native of Fairmont, West Virginia, Terry Saban was born on January 15, 1952, which makes her 69 years of age at present. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- For now, no sources have verified Terry Saban’s revenue. Nonetheless, her famous husband reportedly has a staggering net worth of $60 million according to celebrity net worth.
- Apart from being a supportive partner to her husband, Terry Saban also carries out the duty of a mother wonderfully. The couple has two adopted children, Nicholas and Kristen.
- Currently, the Wikipedia page for Terry does not exist. However, starsoffline and famous people have recounted a detailed biography of her life.
- Quite surprisingly, Terry does not have a social media presence. Instead, Nick’s Kids Foundation’s official Instagram account does feature her on a regular basis.
- Coming to her physical attributes, Terry is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs just about 62 kg. Usually, Terry sports a short hair-do.
- Her parents are Paul Eugene Constable and Linda Jean Constable. She hails from a working-class family.
- She grew up alongside three siblings all of whom were sisters; Tina, Tracy, and Jamie.
- Terry co-founded “Nick’s Kids Fund” with her husband in 1998.
- Her husband previously served as a head football coach at Louisiana State University, Michigan State University, and the University of Toledo.