As of 2021, Theo Dahl’s net worth is estimated at $400,000.
Theo Dahl is the son of father Roald Dahl and mother Patricia Neal. His father Roald Dahl was a famous author, while his mother Patricia Neal was an actress.
Theo Dahl suffered a brain injury at the age of 4 months old after a taxi hit his stroller. Theo had a rough childhood due to this misfortune.
|Birthday||July 30, 1960|
|Parents||Roald Dahl and Patricia Neal|
|Siblings||Tessa Dahl, Ophelia Dahl, Lucy Dahl|
Theo Dahl Net Worth
Theo Dahl has an estimated net worth of $400,000 as per Net Worth Posts.
Though his father Roald Dahl was worth over $10 million, Theo did not inherit much from his father.
The Source of income of Theo Dahl is not known as of now. Theo is reported to have a quiet and pleasant life in North Naples, Florida, United States of America.
Let us learn more about Theo Dahl and discover what the son of a renowned author has hidden behind his face.
— Roald Dahl HQ ✏️ (@roald_dahl) September 12, 2016
Facts To Know About Theo Dahl
- Theo Dahl is married to his wife Madeleine Riley. The couple started their conjugal life together after their marriage in the year 1996.
- Further, Theo Dahl’s actual age is 61 years old. He was born in the year 1960 and celebrates his birthday on July 30 every year.
- Although information regarding Theo’s wiki is very scarce on the internet, we have tried to include everything to know about him. We may also have a look at his short bio on his IMDB profile.
- The verified Instagram account of Theo Dahl has not been found yet. In Fact, he seems to be away from the social media platforms as we can not find his profile on other websites as well.
- After Theo suffered from Hydrocephalus or in other words water in the brain, his father teamed up with two of his friends and developed a machine called Wade-Dahl-Till valve. This machine has saved much life since its invention.