Most popularly known for his appearance in Made in Chelsea, Tristan Phipps was born in November 1995, in England. He is also a social media influencer.
Tristan Phipps is a lover of nature, fitness, and adventures who was previously a safari guide. Although he is frequently in the spotlight of the media, he has been very secretive of his personal life.Quick Facts: Tristan Phipps
|Birthday||November 17, 1995|
10 Facts on Tristan Phipps
- Tristan Phipps was born on the 17th of November 1995, in England. He is currently 24 years of age.
- He is known for his appearance in the documentary TV show Made in Chelsea. He is also the cast member of Made in Chelsea: Buenos Aires.
- Tristan Phipps Instagram account is under the username “tristan.phipps”. He has 63.8K followers and a total of 374 posts so far.
- He loves to travel and is an admirer of nature. He is an ex-safari guide which he has mentioned on his Instagram bio.
- As a frequent adventurer and a nature lover, he is the ambassador of Elephant Family. This is an organization that helps protect wildlife in Asia.
- He is a great foodie and often posts recipes on his social media and also recommends some restaurants to his followers.
- Tristan is also into fitness and posts various pictures and videos of him working out on his Instagram account.
- Tristan Phipps does not have a girlfriend currently. However, he was previously in a relationship with co-star Verity Bowditch.
- According to some reports, the couple abruptly broke up in April 2020. Tristan has posted several pictures of himself and Verity on his social media.
- As an influencer, he works in collaboration with brands such as NOCCO UK, Barbells UK, and many more. He mainly promotes these brands on Instagram as he is not very active in other media platforms.