Tyler Seguin is a Canadian Ice Hockey player. He is currently associated with the team Dallas Stars.
|Birthday||January 31, 1992|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
|Parents||Jackie and Paul Seguin|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Ali Nugent|
Tyler Seguin spent his childhood days in Brampton, Canada. He grew up in a family of 5. Also, he completed his studies from the University of Vermont. Moreover, he practiced Ice Hockey with his younger sisters. He also trained them to play Ice Hockey in their college team.
Talking about his career, he began his professional career in the year 2010. He was first picked by the team Boston Bruins. The team held him for around 3 years.
Recently, He completed around 7 years of work as a center-forward at the Dallas Stars. He is also signed for a contract extension in the year 2018. Dallas Stars has given him an amount of $78.8 million for the extension.
10 Facts About Tyler Seguin
- Tyler Seguin (born in January 31, 1992) is a Canadian Ice Hockey player. He represents the American team Dallas Stars as a captain and center-forward.
- His age is 28 years old. Also, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He stands at a perfect height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m). Also, his body weighs around 91 kilograms.
- His net worth is estimated at around $25 million.
- Moving on, his parent’s names are Jackie and Paul Seguin.
- His dating life is not openly discussed. Yet, there are rumors about his dating a girl named Ali Nugent. He is not married for now.
- He recently signed an eight-year contract extension with Dallas Star. The signing cost around $78 million.
- He won the world championship representing the Canadian National Team in the year 2015.
- Moving on, he currently lives in Dallas, Texas. He will play for Dallas Stars until 2026.
- Lastly, he has around 613 thousand followers in Instagram.