Kiera Allen is an actress popularly known for her performance in the movie titled Run.
|Age||22 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
Run is the second thriller movie to use a wheelchair actress. Allen is a wheelchair actress. She portrayed the character of Chloe Sherman in the thriller film Run. In fact, she played alongside Sarah Paulson who played the character of Chloe’s mother in the film.
Kiera is also known for her appearance in the 2014 short drama titled Ethan & Skye. She is also known for her appearance in The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
10 Facts On Kiera Allen
- Kiera Allen’s exact birthday is not known. But she is 22 years of age in 2020.
- Allen has a height of about 5 feet and 6 inches. No details on her weight and body measurements are found. But judging from her images, she seems to have a slim body figure with a maintained weight.
- Speaking of her income and net worth, she must be making a million from her work. However, the exact details of her net worth are yet to be revealed. Moreover, she has not shared her income from her work in the movies.
- Allen has kept her personal life details hidden from the media. The details about her dating life and her boyfriend are not known.
- Allen has also maintained secrecy about her family. No details of her parents and siblings are found.
- Kiera is a student of creative writing. She is also known for writing scripts. She is not featured in Wikipedia.
- Allen has American nationality, born and grown up in New York.
- Allen uses a wheelchair. She has not shared her story about the accident which made her leg paralyzed and disabled.
- Kiera first appeared in the 2014 drama named Ethan &Skye. But she gained fame from her work in the film Run 2020.
- Kiera has about 5902 Instagram followers and 3477 Twitter followers.