Anna Bro is a Danish play-writer best known for Børnenes Verden, To Venner, and Smagsdommerne. Her work consists of compassionate human and social commitment.
Moreover, in the world of modern Danish drama, Anna is one of the central personalities. She is the wife of Pilou Asbæk (Johan Philip Pilou Asbæk), a multi-award winner Danish actor.
|Birthday||February 15, 1980|
|Parents||Hans Henrik Clemensen, Vigga Bro|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
10 Facts About Anna Bro
- Anna Bro was born on February 15, 1980, in Funen, Denmark, making her age 40 as of now.
- Anna was born to her parents Hans Henrik Clemensen, a Danish actor, and Vigga Bro, a Danish director, actress, and storyteller.
- As per Net Worth Post, the net worth of Anna Bro is estimated to be at $1.3 mil.
- Anna has not made any social media accounts. So, the Instagram or any other social media accounts of Anna Bro is not available.
- Talking about her dating life, Anna is currently married to her loving husband Pilou Asbæk. They met in 2008 at the theater school for the first time. The couple gave birth to a child named Agnes Asbæk on December 31, 2012.
- Born in Funen, Denmark, Bro is of Danish nationality.
- She graduated from Aarhus Theatre of Aarhus University in 2004 with a playwriting degree.
- There is a Danish Wikipedia biography page in the Danish language in recognition of Anna’s success as a playwright.
- Anna first gained her fame when her production won the Reumert award for Suburb, co-written with her colleague Martin Lyngbo. Since then, she has written for various theaters such as The Royal Theater, Kaleidoscope, and Mungo Park.
- Anna Bro likes writing about specific worlds or locations, which are not limited to reality and can be virtual as well like The Dark Web. She also mentioned that she won’t be writing plays related to love or the intimate relationship between a man and a woman.