Anna Shay, one of the finest contestants in the Netflix series Bling Empire, is winning the hearts of the audience.
The confidence, charming nature, and beauty of Anna Shay has maintained her in the reality show, which focuses on toxic relationships, fertility issues, parental death, and adoption journeys.
|Profession||Reality TV Personality|
|Parents||Edward A. Shay, Ai-San|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||Kenny Kemp (Son)|
10 Facts About Anna Shay
- Anna Shay has not revealed her personal net worth. However, she owns an immense property and net worth handed from her parents. She is one of the wealthiest women in Beverly Hills.
- Anna Shay was born to Edward A. Shay, a late American billionaire, and Ai-San, a Japanese-American woman. Both of her parents were well-settled and made a fortune for their kids.
- The actual age and birthday of Anna Shay are not known. We assume she is living in her mid-forties. However, the style and appearance of Anna make her look quite fresh.
- Anna is also socially engaged on the internet. She holds an Instagram account with 702 supporters.
- Anna Shay has no source of strong income described on the internet. Her late father was also a government employee. He had left immense worth to the lady to let her enjoy her fortune.
- According to Bling Empire, Anna is married to Ken Kemp. The details about the couple are under the curtain. Shay is also the mother of a 26-year old boy, Kenny Kemp.
- According to her parental information, she is Japanese-American. Further details about her are not revealed to the public.
- Anna Shay and her brother Allen Shay sold the Pacific Architects and Engineers, a defense services contractor specialized in top-secret work for the United Nations and U.S. government, for $1 billion.
- Also, Anna listed her home in Beverly Hills home for $16 million in December. The deal turned out to be a great profit for her.
- For now, Anna Shay is competing in Bling Empire and finding the answers to her question. We wish to see her in the show in the future too.