Zero F**ks Given starring Kevin Hart is a comedy special premiered on Netflix. With this show being released on November 17, 2020, Kevin has particularly shined.
|Birthday||July 6, 1979|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Nancy Hart, Henry Robert Witherspoon|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
As, this time, he came to the limelight because of the Netflix show “Zero F**ks Given” we will be talking about it a little bit.
Within someday, Kevin stood out as a standup comedian due to his unbelievable comedy timings and gigs. Moreover, he touches the subjects like sex after 40, chats with guy friends, and life with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Well, here is his small Instagram clip of Keving performing in the show. You can watch it if you want to.
However, Kevin took a name that brought storms on the internet. Who is Boxer Lefty Lou Earl? Is he real or just another character used by a stand-up comedian?
To clear your doubts read below.
10 Facts On Kevin Hart
- Boxer Lefty Lou Earl is reportedly just a character name used by comedian Kevin Hart. Is he real? Well, Lefty Lou Earl isn’t a real person at all. He is just an imaginative character that fitted Kevin’s comedic gigs.
- Bouncing on to Kevin Hart, he is a valued American comedian and an actor as well.
- He is busy starring in Netflix’s comedy special ” Zero F**ks Given”.
- He is active as a comedian since 2001 and amasses $200 million as his net worth.
- The comedy amateur is 41 and was born on July 6, 1979.
- He married his wife Eniko Parrish whom he married in 2016.
- Zero F**ks Given starlet Hart created Boxer Lefty Lou as if he isn’t a fictional character but he is.
- In the show, he also jokes about COVID-19 to freshen up people’s hangover from the virus.
- Some people have criticized him for joking about disabled people using Boxer Lefty as a subject.
- Zero F**ks Given got released on November 17, 2020.