Brett Helling is all set to make his debut as a reality TV star on the highly anticipated series, Married at First Sight. The controversial show is back with its eighth season in 2021.
The series will feature Brett Helling as one of the grooms who is partnered with Booka Nile from Perth deathcore rock band.
Brett is a former electrician turned chef, who has signed on for the show in the hope of finding his perfect match. Out of all cast members, Brett is someone whose details haven’t surfaced yet. His nickname happens to be “Scuba”.
Quick Facts: Who Is Brett Helling? Meet MAFS Australia 2021 Cast On Instagram
|Profession||Reality TV star, Electrician, Chef|
10 Facts On Brett Helling
- Since Brett Helling hasn’t revealed his exact birth date, his age remains a mystery. Judging from his appearance though, he could perhaps in his early-30s.
- Speaking of his online presence, Brett Helling has acquired over 1k followers on his Instagram. Lately, as MAFS is all set to premiere, all participants including his social profiles are now private.
- Regarding his job, Brett Helling previously worked as an electrician before becoming a chef.
- How tall is Brett Helling? In pictures, the reality TV star seems to be of average stature. He and his bride, Booka Nile almost appears to be of similar height.
- No sources have disclosed his net worth yet. Since he did petty jobs in the past, he probably does not own a lot. However, MAFS may have paid him well as a signing amount.
- Currently, the Wikipedia page for Brett Helling does not exist. A few online sources have featured a short memoir about him on their websites.
- On the show, he will marry Booka Nile, who is a singer and keyboardist from Perth based band, Make Them Suffer.
- It is reported that their wedding has already been filmed and that the two have started going out on several dates together.
- In the past, Brett Helling volunteered at the Salvation Army as a meal server and support worker for four years.
- As of present times, he is studying psychology at Victoria University.