Charles Dean Bryant is a man from Haslet, Texas. He made headlines all over the internet after he was found guilty in the murder case of a university student named Jackie Vandagriff.
Charles Dean Bryant was found guilty of Jackie’s murder. Charles was arrested on September 18, 2016, not for his crime of killing Jackie but he was arrested for stalking his ex-girlfriend. Later, in the investigation, it was found that Charles was also involved in murder and dismembering Jackie’s body.
According to Charles attorney Glynis McGinty, the murder was “Kinky” sex gone wrong. Glynis also added that Charles got panicked and tried to dispose of the body hastily.
|Name||Charles Dean Bryant|
|Profession||Personal Trainer, Bartender|
10 Facts On Charles Dean Bryant
- Charles Dean Bryant is the convicted killer of Jacqueline Vandagriff, also known as Jackie Vandagriff. She was a college student.
- Bryant is currently serving his sentence at William P. “Bill” Clements Unit in unincorporated Potter County, Texas.
- Charles was arrested not for his hideous murder crime but was arrested for stalking his ex-girlfriend, Caitlin Mathis.
- Bryant was convicted not just for murder but capital murder due to the hideous type of crime he committed.
- Bryant is aged 34 years old as of 2021. He was arrested when he was 30 years old on September 18, 2016.
- He was convicted of capital murder after a week-long trial and the jury sentenced Bryant to life imprisonment plus 20 years of the sentence for tampering of evidence.
- Bryant was arrested by the University of North Texas police multiple times as he was accused of stalking his ex-girlfriend.
- Charles was a personal trainer and a bartender at Urban Cowboy Saloon in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Jackie and Caitlin resembled each other very closely in appearance. Caitlin, in an interview, even said that Bryant wanted her dead.
- “The Murder of Jackie Vandagriff” was covered by CBS’ 48 hours and was produced by Sarah Prior.