Cherry Valentine is a British drag scene performer and a mental health nurse. In fact “Cherry Valentine” is her stage name. Her real name is George Ward. George got introduced to the Drag scene very recently. She was at her University when she knew about it. She decided to attend a couple of nights watching drag performance and loved the experience.
Starting with performing backstage, Cherry Valentine is now a contestant of “RuPaul’s Drag Race UK” season 2.
|Name||Cherry Valentine(George Ward)|
|Birthday||November 30, 1993|
|Age||27 years old|
|Profession||Reality TV star and mental health nurse|
Besides being a drag performer, Cherry Valentine is a mental health nurse and ended up working in the frontline in the Corona Virus pandemic.
In the reality show, Cherry Valentine will show her drag queen skills as an entertainer to gain the title of Drag Race Superstar.
10 Facts On Cherry Valentine
- Cherry Valentine’s real name is Georgia Ward. She was born and raised in Manchester, England.
- The drag queen’s age count has reached 27 years. She was born on November 30, 1993.
- Coming to her physical appearance, Cherry Valentine has a curvy body with a great height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- With a huge fan following of 50K followers on Instagram and 10K on Twitter, Cherry has already got eyes for her presence on the show.
- Talking about her marital status, Cherry Valentine is not yet married. She is probably in a relationship but she has never really talked about her partner on public platforms.
- Coming to her earnings, the details of her net worth are under review for now.
- . Cherry Valentine is a contestant of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Season 2. Besides that, she is a mental health nurse and owns a merchandise online store called “Snatched Merch”.
- For her educational background, Cherry graduated with mental health from Lanchester University.
- Cherry Valentine embraces English Romanian ethnicity but she is British by nationality.
- Valentine is currently residing in Darlington, England.